Hugo AshkarGlobal Risk Manager
• Getting better at getting better: What does a culture of Operational Excellence really mean?
• Leadership’s responsibility to identify and address cultural gaps
• Where should the responsibility for changing culture sit in an organization?
• Can you measure organizational culture?
• Where do you start when it comes to changing culture?
• Steps to take to ‘fix’ culture: training, change management and stakeholder engagement
• Removing barriers to change: Creating a sustainable operational excellence culture
• Continued employee engagement: Understanding that the business is never done growing, improving and learning, and employees are part of this process every day
• Understanding the various types of risk – and what that means for your business or project provides you a holistic view of a your risk profile
• Identifying, assessing, responding to risks is good; yet the journey to risk informed decision making demands more
• Ensuring effective risk governance and reporting mechanisms are in place is sound; yet knowing what (to prioritize), how and when is better