Former Vice President of Enterprise Business Improvement & Productivity
5:45 PM Evening Masterclas & Dinner: Culture and Business Transformation: Making the Impossible, Possible
If “culture eats strategy for breakfast”, operational excellence, safety, and high reliability may easily become side dishes. Nearly 90% of all major organizational initiatives or programs die a slow death, systematically chewed up by the jaws of culture. Let’s break the cycle and serve a dinner of best practices from great, enduring organizations that have transformed their cultures into their greatest competitive advantage.
This Executive Masterclass and Dinner session will highlight effective mechanisms and practical approaches for cultural transformation:
• Evaluating cultural status, history and resistance to change
• Intentionally designing a culture for competitive advantage
• Identifying and engaging cultural champions, influencers, and leaders
• Engaging and energizing the workforce to implement change that creates value
• Accelerating leadership development aligned with the new culture
• Transforming apathy and complacency into a purpose driven organization that delivers results
In a fast changing world, how do you build a culture where extraordinary innovation becomes ordinary? A Culture that lasts
and consistently delivers exponential leaders, growth and value creation. The key ingredients to innovation acceleration are not what you see portrayed most often in the media. Great, enduring organizations know what it really takes to create and, most importantly, scale innovation. We will explore how to blend disciplined innovation methods with elements of venture capitalism, crowdsourcing, and
collaborative leadership to deliver rapid innovations in any industry.