Vice President, Nitrogen Operations
8:15 AM Operational Excellence: Building a lean, but effective organization to thrive in every market environment
• Identifying the strategic value levers and performance improvement opportunities in your company
• How to truly determine how reliable, safe and efficient your operations are – and then set targets for
change. What is the benchmark?
• Setting clear goals and targets for operations excellence
• Aligning leadership and the rest of the organization
• Creating a sustainable Operational Excellence framework - even as conditions change
• Linking your Operational Excellence plan to business needs and changing objectives
• Creating a culture of continuous improvement
• Establishing a mission, a vision, and a purpose for this generation
• Maximizing organizational transparency and accessibility
• Creating an organizational humility that not only listens to its members
• People development: Introducing continuous improvement, deployment strategies, and training and mentoring options o Is your operational framework guiding employees toward repeatable, optimized behavior and habits?